Valentines Day is not the best day to have a wedding because flowers and candy are usually higher priced and many people spend it with their significant other. However, this theme is perfect if you're considering a February event.
- Think pink, red and white for most of the decorations including the flowers.
- Use clusters of Heart balloons (see "Balloons Galore" for more ideas) or pretty paper bells.
- Place silver or crystal dishes filled with heart candies or potpourri on tables.
- White candles are wonderful for evening valentine weddings (see "Candlelight Retreat" for more ideas).
- Romantic love songs that contain the words heart, love, cupid or valentine in them.
- Choose any punch you like and place a sign in front of it that says "Love Potion Punch". Use heart-shaped ice cubes.
- Small sandwiches made with heart-shaped slices of bread.
- Assortments of candy hearts and pastries.
- Bride's jewelry would be heart shaped.
- Bridesmaids dresses would be cranberry colored or pink.
Visit our Wedding Decorations Store for more decorating ideas and products.