Key Largo Bliss
Warm and sunny Florida is a very popular vacation state with romantic Key Largo on the top ten list of honeymoon destinations. But you don't have to go there to bring the essence of Florida fun into your wedding.
- A sunset celebration at a beach or pool house, marina, chartered yacht, or a beautiful backyard with a pool or a quaint church.
- Seashells - Use large shells as centerpieces or scatter small ones on tables. Give medium size shells as favors.
- Tropical flowers such as lilies, orchids, plumeria, tuberose and bird of paradise.
- Blow-up pool toys make inexpensive wall decorations and can be placed on the gift table and at the entrance to the reception area. Have a couple floating in the pool. A couple of pink plastic flamingos add a whimsical touch. Check garden stores.
- Lay big colorful beach towels across tables or pin to walls. Give them as attendant gifts. Remember to save a couple for your honeymoon!
- A live steel drum band or a tape of this music will really set the mood.
- Play a tape of Jimmy Buffett and Beach Boys tunes.
- Key lime cake or white cake with key lime filling.
- Fresh lemons and oranges as decoration on platters of seafood (shrimp cocktail, crab, etc.).
- Lots of ice tea! Frozen Margaritas.
- The bridesmaids would wear sun dresses in light pastels or floral prints.
Visit our Wedding Decorations Store for more decorating ideas and products.