If you, your family or friends decorate or collect country style artifacts, you have what you need to create this simple and charming theme at minimal cost.
- Perfect sites include quaint churches, barns, farmhouses or ranches.
- Borrow quilts to decorate plain walls or to place across the gift or cake table.
- Cover reception tables with white or colored butcher paper then lay inexpensive curtain lace over the top.
- Arrange large straw hats on the walls or tables. Fill them with flowers or decorate them with colorful ribbons.
- Place large country-style craft items at entrances and by the gift, cake or guest book tables. Large farm tools can also become decorations.
- Sunflowers or daisies are wonderful flowers for this theme.
- Use a large cart for a gift table.
- Use plenty of country music, line dancing or square dancing. Hire a dance caller if you have square dancing planned.
- Hire a fiddle or banjo player.
- A country BBQ or delicate finger-foods will work.
- Bride and bridesmaids wear country-style dresses. Flower girls wear pretty dresses made with calico fabric.
Visit our Wedding Decorations Store for more decorating ideas and products.