Candlelight adds a romantic touch to a wedding ceremony and reception. Evening is the best time of day for this theme.
- This theme can be adapted to almost any setting and is perfect for sites where the walls or surroundings are somewhat drab. (Note: Make sure to check with site representatives to make sure the use of candles is accepted).
- Use flower centerpieces with taper candles. Place a framed mirror (or inexpensive mirror tiles) under each one. The mirrors will reflect the candlelight and add sparkle to the table.
- Light small white votive candles and disperse along the buffet table.
- Use sparkling glass or crystal for platters and candle holders.
- Beautiful piano music and slow romantic love songs are wonderful complements to this setting.
- Add clear sequins, beads, or rhinestones to the bodice of your dress. They will look wonderful sparkling in the candlelight.
- Perform the unity candle ceremony.
- For a favor, use a votive candle wrapped in tulle and tied with a beautiful glitter ribbon in your wedding colors.
- Give the wedding party candles or lanterns to carry down the aisle during the processional.
Visit our Wedding Decorations Store for more decorating ideas and products.