Nautical Wedding Favor Ideas
- Seashell(s): If you live near a good shelling beach, spend the afternoon relaxing with your fiancÚ' collecting shells. Wash and decorate each one with ribbon and event tag. If you don't live near a beach, consider purchasing a bag of shells to decorate.
- Toy Boat: Fill a miniature toy boat with candy and wrap in tulle. Gather the tulle and tie with a ribbon. This is a popular nautical favor.
- Message in a Bottle: Buy clear bottles at your local craft store. Fill with colorful confetti or shredded craft foil and slip in a special rolled up message. Be creative and have fun.
- Seashell Candle: Take large seashells (clam shell shaped) and fill each half with melted beeswax and a wick. When the wax is cool, wrap in clear cellophane or tulle and gather with a ribbon.
- Brassware: Brass items are typically found in marine environments. Choose miniature brass ornaments such as an anchor or sea creature.
- Sand: If you are both from different coasts, consider bringing the two of them together in your wedding favors. Take two small vials and fill one with sand from your beach and one with sand from the other. Tie them together with ribbon and add a note stating the significance of this favor.
More beach and nautical inspiration.
Do-it-yourself: Favor Supplies