Home Decor Wedding Favor Ideas
- Coaster: Make or buy a unique coaster for each guest.
- Tassel: Buy a beautiful tassel and attach a special message of thanks.
- Picture Frame: Purchase a wallet size photo frame and add a photo of the two of you. You may also use them to hold place cards or special messages. Consider a frame or decorate one to match the theme of your wedding. Ornamental silver for a Victorian wedding is one example.
- Candy Dish: Purchase small candy dishes at a craft or dollar store. Fill with mints, candy or nuts and add an event tag. No need to wrap this one.
- Napkin Ring: Place each guest napkin in a unique napkin ring. Decorate with real or silk flowers. Match to your wedding theme if desired.
- Refrigerator Magnet: These come in all shapes and sizes. Choose one to fit your wedding theme or interests or take a laminated a picture of the two of you and glue to the magnet (wallet size photos work best). Magnets are available at most hardware stores. There are several photography stores that will place your photo on a refrigerator magnet. Wrap each magnet in colored paper and accent with a ribbon bow.
Do-it-yourself: Favor Supplies