Reception Ceiling Decorations
- Hanging topiaries are fun and easy to make. Cover 5-10 inch foam balls with hot glue and add your choice of flower heads and ribbon. Hang them from ribbons or fishing line at varied heights over tables or the entire reception area.
- Use shiny white paper to create paper snowflakes in various sizes. Hang each one from a piece of fishing line in a staggering pattern over tables or the entire reception area. Place an electric fan in each corner of the room and direct them toward the ceiling. The snowflakes will blow around creating a stormy effect.
- Swag 54-inch wide white tulle from the corners to the center of the room. Rest white lights in the tulle. This idea creates a big impact at night and can be used almost anywhere. For daytime weddings, use long strands of green ivy instead of lights. Be sure to secure the tulle very well!
- Balloon arches add big impact to any setting.
- Balloon drops are also fun and consist of a rented net attached to the ceiling and filled with balloons. Time the drop to occur after the cake cutting or just prior to your departure.