Ceremony Special Touches
- Hire vocalists or musicians and section off
the area where they will perform with tulle or ribbon.
- Miltary weddings: The bride and groom, or
the bride, and the wedding party will be in uniform. A saber arch is usually formed for the
couple to depart the church or chapel. It offers a beautiful chance for pictures. Also, a
saber is used to cut the cake, rather than a knife.
- Place a fragrant vase or basket of flowers
in each guest bathroom and dressing area.
- For Christmas, mistletoe hung in strategic
places and tied with a nice bow looks festive and elegant.
- Have your ring bearer carry a beautiful
ring pillow or teddy bear ("ring bearer").