Ceremony Special Touches
- Hire vocalists or musicians and section off the area where they will perform with tulle or ribbon.
- Miltary weddings: The bride and groom, or the bride, and the wedding party will be in uniform. A saber arch is usually formed for the couple to depart the church or chapel. It offers a beautiful chance for pictures. Also, a saber is used to cut the cake, rather than a knife.
- Place a fragrant vase or basket of flowers in each guest bathroom and dressing area.
- For Christmas, mistletoe hung in strategic places and tied with a nice bow looks festive and elegant.
- Have your ring bearer carry a beautiful ring pillow or teddy bear ("ring bearer").