Wedding Inspiration Boards
Also known as wedding story boards and mood boards, an inspiration board is basically a collage of pictures that helps you pull together color schemes, decorating ideas and other wedding details. You can show your board to your florist, baker, photographer and/or wedding coordinator to help them understand the look and feel you want your wedding to evoke.
An inspiration board also helps you stay focused and avoid purchases that do not fit well into your overall vision. Create your board using pictures from magazines, websites or personal photographs.
These websites have wonderful wedding inspiration boards and galleries. Enjoy!
- Gallery 1 - Project Wedding
- Gallery 2 - Elizabeth Anne Designs
- Gallery 3 - Brenda's Wedding Blog
- Gallery 4 - Polyvore.com (Create your own board!)
- Gallery 5 - Magnetstreet.com
- Gallery 6 - BridalTweet.com
- Gallery 7 - The Perfect Palette
- Gallery 8 - Style Me Pretty
- Gallery 9 - Vi.sualize.us
- Gallery 10 - Google Inspiration Boards
- Gallery 11 - Bing Inspiration Boards
- Gallery 12 - Flickr.com
Note: Your Wedding Company is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.