Flowers, although beautiful, typically require a large portion of your wedding budget. As flowers appear in nearly every photograph, choosing the right blooms and the right florist takes good planning.
Most centerpieces and bouquets use flowers, but flowers incorporate into many other areas of your day, such as entryways, cake, and and the buffet. To help you choose a supplier, we compiled the following list of questions. But first, decide if you prefer silk or fresh? Which is better?
- YWC Wedding Bouquet Gallery
- YWC Wedding Centerpiece Gallery
- Wedding Day Flowers Checklist
- Find Your Bouquet Style
- Find Your Centerpiece Style
- Which flowers will be in season or available on my wedding day?
- What are your delivery requirements/costs and set up times?
- May I see samples of your work?
- Who will be setting up the flowers on the wedding day?
- Are you familiar with my wedding site?
- What do you charge? Are you willing to work within my budget? What suggestions do you have, given my needs and budget?
- What are your deposit and cancellation policies?
- What are your guarantees regarding freshness, availability and substitutions?
- Do you rent certain items such as aisle runners, candleabras, etc?
- What is your coverage area?